Cygwin

Hi,

Anybody seen the below errors

_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
error opening security policy file /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xserver/SecurityPolicy
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/CID/, removing from
list!

Also I appear to be missing cygncurses5.dll - which surprises me as all the
installs went on just fine.

Can someone show me the error of my ways?

Cheers, Jake

This e-mail is from Energis plc, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DE, United
Kingdom, No: 2630471.

This e-mail is confidential to the addressee and may be privileged. The views
expressed are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of Energis. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by calling our switchboard on
+44 (0) 20 7206 5555 and do not disclose to another person or use, copy or forward
all or any of it in any form.