RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 2

> Are you going to provide two different FAQ on our Cygwin/XFree86 URL?
>
> Your FAQ is no where to complete.  MOTIF and a lots of other issues which
> are already discussed in present FAQ  are being omitted. In its
> present form
> it is insufficeinet to put at Cygwin/Xfree86.

That sure is awfully accusative.  I would think that everyone understands
the meaning of the word 'draft'.

<rant>
You know, I work awfully hard on this project and I put a lot of time into
it.  I'd really appreciate it some people would stop trying to fight me and
instead start trying to work with me.

Have I ever carried out a rash decision that hurt the project?  No, I always
discuss things, even unpopular things before committing to them.

Does everyone here understand that I like to work on drafts before
committing to a new thing?  Yes, that should be fairly obvious, as I have
done that with the overlay test server, the offscreen framebuffer test
server, the User's Guide, the shadow framebuffer test server, the new
project homepage, and now with the FAQ.

I see two options here, I can continue doing things as I have been, sans the
negative comments from the peanut gallery, or we can have a communication
breakdown and resort to a CVS commit war.  I might note that all recent
evidence indicates that I'll win any such CVS commit war, as I have the
majority of CVS commits :)
</rant>

I have to confess that this email is partly joking, yet partly serious :)

Before sending emails to me, care of the list or not, you might want to
think about whether it will cause me to write long faux diatribes like this
in response :)

Just think, I could have been answering FAQ questions or programming, rather
than writing this email :)

Harold "Just let me work in peace and I'll be happy" Hunt

P.S. I guess in the future I'll give inflammatory posts the response they
deserve: none.