RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ Draft 4

Likewise Harold, we are all full-time something or other. Full time for
me is always in excess of 40 hours a week :]. And the time I do get to
spend on cygwin is all too often on the non-fun stuff. Bugfixing
pthreads for example :[.

However, there is no rush on this project. The current FAQ answers the
questions today, and we can (and will) take the time to do the new one
"right".

Rob