RE: Personal status update

Fine.  Thanks for your help.  But an issue which Chris needs to answer
and he raised that issue to me in a private communication, "Should not
RedHat
project be using Cygwin name because it is Red Hat trademark?"  Check with
him
if you intend to maintain an outside sever for codumentation and name it
Cygwin/XFree86 Documents something....

Thanks
Suhaib