RE: Copyright [cgf, please comment]

Here are the sources

and read the whole US Copyright laws here
http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/index.text.html

It says clearly at some clauses that copying someone else work
is illegal.  I know that my articles I publish in journal get peer reviewed
for
being original work.

We got some of the people who thinks they know everything and know nothing.
Anyway my argument is not copyright it is a moral issue of trying to dictate
and taking others work from an open soruce project to claim your own work.

Suhaib