Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] fork

Effective immediately, I am resigning as the web site maintainer.

This isn't a "If I can't have what I want waaaaah" comment - I believe
that Harold's code contributions, and the volume of written material he
is interested in producing, are of more value to the project today, than
what I'm bringing, which seems to mainly be strife. So I suspect that if
I step out of the discussion, things might return to a more normal
perspective. I believe that a fork that isn't even about the nature or
type of code is far too early for a project this size.

I have not lost interest in the project, just recognising that my
desire for getting some of these things organised in public in advance
doesn't fit with the development approach of the most productive member
:]

I am very happy to finish the documentation build system, get the bugs
out of the website/docbook stylesheets and so forth, but I will not do
so for the xfree86/Cygwin documentation unless requested by whoever
replaces me as website maintainer.

Besides which, there's plenty of other pies my fingers are in, and too
little time to cook em'.

So you'll still find me on the list, as just another user.

Rob