re: out of environment space

I'm using 1.3.1 -- I haven't had a chance to install 1.3.2 yet.

Anyway, your reply brings up a question that had been puzzling me.  You
mention cygwin in your reply, but according to the FAQ, one runs
startxwin.bat from the "Windows Explorer", i.e., not under cygwin, so it
wouldn't matter if I had any version of cygwin on my system, which I
never understood.

So, maybe I should be running it from cygwin?  Can I run .bat files
under cygwin?

Sorry I'm so confused.

Regards,

Michael