RE: Xfig and Scalable Fonts

 SS> Fabio

 SS> This could be add-defaults issue.  Have you checked on Linux box
 SS> in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults if there is app-defaults file
 SS> for Xfig?  Usually Xfif install its own app-defaults file in
 SS> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 when you compile and run "make install".  If
 SS> there a app-defaults file for xfig on Linux you can copy it to
 SS> Windows, instead of doing a complicaion yourself.

Suhaib,

I have Fig and Fig-color on both machines.  When xfig runs on the
linux box it reads the defaults from the
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults directory on the linux box.  Likewise,
when it runs on the Windows98 machine, it reads its defaults from
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults on the local cygwin installation.

(I can tell this from the fact that the two Fig-color's specify
different colors.)

Fabio