RE: Info on "Can't open display"

> Suhaib made a _very_ good point. X (may be)/(is) using AF_UNIX sockets

Actually under Cygwin it is using AF_UNIX.  For Win32-X11 project I used
Only Microsoft Winsock32, which most of the commercial X-servers do.
Therefore I asked the Aventail users if they can test some clients, e.g.
Xclock, and oclock etc from win32-x11 project.  I am working on a binary
release which will use winsock32.  Let's see if that will help.

Suhaib