Re: new testcase: Re: Info on "Can't open display"

Uhm I meant something you can configure or so.. Or Hmm haven't they
sepcified the direction of your pentagrams, and the exact amount of
mule's you have to sacrifice before each fullmoon you want to use it??
:-)

SOCKETS.. is that something like the SOCKD proxy-server or?

        /Andy

[...]