Re: X server won't start in win95a

Harold:

I followed your steps. There is absolutely no output: the cursor just sits
there blinking. Again I have to shut it down manually.

In case you missed it earlier, the DXWin32 and the Xvnc servers both start,
although they are excruciatingly slow. I hope this "lack of information" is
useful to you!

Raymond