RE: error in tar -xf xfree86-4.1.0-devel.tar

I have not deleted anything yet.  Actually I was going to do last night but
forgot.  Sourceware is low on diskspace, and the other reason, was some
users are doing mix and mismatch.

Howabout your give me a naming convention for archives and I will follow
that in future.  This should make your User Guide easier.

Yes, I have thought using a script, I will work on it.  This weekend I am
out of town, but next weekend.

Suhaib