RE: X server won't start in win95a

Raymond,

Well, before reinstalling, you could always go to
http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/ and install all of the available updates
and fixes (this will take several reboots, as installing IE 5.5 will reveal
new updates, etc.).

Reinstalling sounds like a good plan, unless you feel like spending a whole
lot of time debugging so that you can tell us exactly what is going on :)

Harold