Windows 95, 98, Me - New resolution/depth limitation discovered (remembered, stumbled upon, etc.)

I stumbled across a limitation for Cygwin/XFree86 that I had previously
forgotten.  According to:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/gdi/bitmaps_5d4g.htm,
you cannot allocate a Device Independent Bitmap (DIB) larger than 16 MB on
Windows 95, 98, and, presumably, Me.  DirectDraw uses DIBs interally for
DirectDraw Surfaces, so DirectDraw may also have this limitation.

I have added a warning message that prints out, for now, on all versions of
Windows, if the size of the DIB or DirectDraw Surface will be larger than 16
MB.  This patch will be in my next test release, which I hope to post
shortly.