RE: Some problems - again

Pavel,

> Two notes to test releases (I think real bugs)
>
> Test 33, 32 (possibly 31) doesn't work with 8bit color depth see the
> output:

You caught me.  The problem is not related to 8 bit color, per se.  Rather,
I was a little too clever in my attempt to avoid changing the video mode.
How clever you ask?  So clever that I forgot to change the video mode if the
desired display depth was different than the current display depth.

I've got a fix, but I don't know if I'll release tonight... it is time for
bed.

> Test 33 only - when I switch from XServer to another application and back
> (using Alt+Tab combination), the screen is not refreshed and there is
> following error message in the DOS (or bash) window:
> winBltExposedRegionsShadowDDNL () - MapWindowPoints () failed
> winKeybdReleaseModifierKeys - Releasing VK_LMENU
> winBltExposedRegionsShadowDDNL () - MapWindowPoints () failed
> winKeybdReleaseModifierKeys - Releasing VK_LMENU

I added a check to see if MapWindowPoints was working, as blitting when
MapWindowPoints failed may be causing crashes.  Now I can see that
MapWindowPoints is sometimes failing, so I'll have to look into the problem.
Thanks for the bug report, but don't expect an immediate fix, as this may
take awhile to dig into.

> And the question again - HOW TO TELL THE XSERVER TO CHANGE LOCALE? I know
> how to change kayboard layout, but HOW TO TELL XSERVER TO USE 8859-2 FONTS
> (Latin-2 - Central and Eastern Europe) instead of 8859-1 (Latin 1
> - Western
> Europe and USA, I guess)? Is this possible?

I have no idea :(  Like I have said before, I am a terrible X user.