[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 36

Links:

I just posted Test 36 to my server development page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Server binary, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/XWin-Test36.exe.bz2 (1046 KB)

Server source, direct link:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/xwin-20010624-1656.tar.bz2 (64 KB)

Changes:

1) Changed the PseudoColor whitePixel location from 255 to 1, which
allows Magic 7.1 to use the default colormap, as opposed to creating
its own.  This prevents colormap changes when moving into and out of
the Magic window, which keeps the window viewable when the focus
is in another X window.

2) Brought the experimental Native GDI support back from the dead by
setting up Pixmap privates and GC privates so that the global device
context handles could be gotten rid of.  Actually, the global handles
were long since gone, as the code that used them was #if 0'd out.  I
managed to change the drawing logic in the process, so the code now
only draws a white window, whereas before it was drawing the X hatched
background.

3) Rewrote the winFinishScreenInitNativeGDI () procedure so that it
defers most of the default setup work to miScreenInit ().

4) Added winnativegdi.c, which includes functions to fit the Native
GDI support into the current engine framework.

Enjoy,