RE: X server won't start in win95a

Raymond,
Well I still think it is winsock or networking issue.  However,
concentrating efforts for Windows 95 won't pay off.  As a part of Sun
Microsystems law suite settlements Microsoft does not distributes Windows 95
any more, it removed Windows 95 from MSDN download site and new shipments of
MSDN do not include Windows 95. Therefore I think Windows 95 will be flushed
out of market in near future.