RE: Nedit causes fatal error on X server

I don't know whether it is shipped with Solaris, but if it isn't, you can
get it here:
ftp://ftp.sunfreeware.com/pub/freeware/sparc/2.6/nedit-5.0.2-sol26-sparc-loc
al.gz

I have heard that this version combination is slow to start up.  This isn't
the latest version, though it is the version that is installed on the Sun
machine here.

Regards,
Nigel Hathaway