RE: Annoying DOS boxes when using startxwin.bat

I like your idea.  Assuming that it is possible though, I believe we would
still need to pass those compilation flags to prevent the DOS consoles from
popping up (especially on Windows 95/98/Me, which don't have 'start /B').

I'll admit I'm out of my league on figuring out how to do a virtual console
for all of the X programs...

Harold