Java Applications

Hi All,

I have XFree86 4.1.0 for Cygwin up an running. Can do
xterms and such from remote servers. The problem I
have is with Java Applications. None of them seem to
function correctly using Xfree. I don't get any errors
on the console and no errors in the xterm from where
the app is started from. These same apps work fine on
the XServer on the server. Any ideas on how I can get
bug reports. The app I seem to be having the problem
with is the WebSphere App Server 3.5.1 installer. The
background window comes up, but the graphics are
corrupted and another window pops up, but it keeps
geting created and destorys and slowly slides to the
left and bottom of the screen until it is gone. You
can download a trial from www.ibm.com if you want to
test it. I'm using the AIX version for my setup. But I
would think the linux version would have the same
issues. I'm gonna try the install from an NetBSD box
and maybe a Linux box if I can find one. And see if it
a cygwin issue or a XFree issue. I'm using VTWM, would
another window manager change anything? I just tried
it with twm and it slides to the top right... weird..
I have installed WAS on Sun using XFree and it seems
to work although I had color issues.

Any ideas?

Kevin

=====