Re: Animabob program- know where problem coming from

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 05:51:28PM -0700, Rob wrote:
>Now I understand why there are so few ports.  Rob.

Yes, you're right.  No one provides any details, everyone expects people
to be mind readers, hardly anyone knows how to use the tools, most can't
follow basic instructions, some profess to be on the verge of doing
wonderful things while hardly anyone ever follows through on their
plans.

Welcome to free software.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.