FW: Problem with 2 IPs

>From Giorgio.

Please send all replies to the mailing list.

Harold

-----Original Message-----
From: Giorgio [mailto:topo1971@tiscalinet.it]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 4:17 AM
To: Harold Hunt
Subject: Re: Problem with 2 IPs

Harold,

I might know more than you about IP suite protocols... but you know
more than be about cygwin/xfree86.
The reason I posted in the mailing list, beside asking if it was a
well-known
problem, was to look for a source code support (read: is the class
doing this or doing that... am i wrong doing this or doing that).
Hence... if you can't even support me describing the XFCYG architecture
or you can't give me hints where to start to dig in tons of code...
...this means that the mailing list is useless for me as well as XFCYG, and
it's not really what people expect form an open-source project
(read: cooperation and knowledge sharing).

Thanks anyway
/G