Cygwin XFree86 and motifdeveloper.com

Hi,

I apologize if this was the wrong forum to sent this message. We host the
motifdeveloper.com web site which provides resources, in depth technical
articles and hints and tips to X and Motif developers. I am looking for
technology to add to the list of X related resources and Cygwin XFree86
looked like a good candidate so we will be adding it to the web site.

motifdeveloper.com is very similar to Kenton Lee's X Window System and
Motif WWW Sites which is listed on the Cygwin resources page
(http://xfree86.cygwin.com/links.html) I was wondering, therefore, if there
was any possibility of getting motifdeveloper.com listed on this page.

Finally I'd also be very interested in finding out if anyone involved in
this project would like to write a technical article on Cygwin XFree86 for
publication on the motifdeveloper web site. If anyone is interested in
doing this please let me know.

Thank you, and I apologize again if this email list was the wrong place to
send this message.

Regards

Neil

                         Neil Smyth
                Imperial Software Technology
   U.S. Offices:                             U.K. Offices:
   120 Hawthorne Ave.,                   Kings Court
   Suite. 101                                     185 Kings Road
   Palo Alto, CA  94301                    Reading RG1 4EX U.K.
   Tel: (650) 688-0200                      Tel: +44 118 958 7055
   Fax:  (650) 688-1054                     Fax: +44 118 958 9005
                      http://www.ist-inc.com
                      email: nas@ist-inc.com