RE: Native GDI Server Development - Call for help

> > >At least one person is working at being able to use the MS name
> > >mangling
> > >
> > Who is that person ?
>
> Look at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2001-10/msg01199.html

Where should I put the sources ?

As I see there are several possibilities:

1. on a mailing list, but this is bad because I think a cvs archive
   for the future development is needed

2. in the binutils cvs area. Does they like to take this ?
   I think because this project relates to ld or binutils tools, this would be
   the right place.

3. on the cvs area of the kde-cygwin project on sourceforge
   because I have acccess to this project

4. on the cvs area of a specific created project on sourceforge

Please send your suggestions to this statements

Ralf