Re: xfree86 error finding cygwin1.dll

It seems like the path isn't setup to c:/cygwin/bin and so on isn't
setup correctly.

Add c:\cygwin\bin to the path settings in startxwin.bat.. or in your
global path.

I suppose the reason for this problem is mainly because the
installation assumes that c:\cygwin\bin is in the systems path, not
set by or is it cygwin.bat.

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!