Re: Esound 0.2.8 is dead - Esound 0.2.23 compiles fine

cgf wrote:
> Ah.  I was wondering why errors weren't bein displayed already.  Now I
> understand the distinction.
>
> If we added a "--warn-bad-auto-export" as an ld option for building
> DLLs, could we flag errors that way?  Would it give false negatives if
> we warned about multi-word exports?

Well, that's what Robert originally suggested.  If there is a way to
identify a given export as a multiword variable --OTHER than subtracting
it's address from the address of the "next" export-- then, yeah, that
would be great.

I just don't know if there IS any way, within the context of
pe-dll.c:auto_export(), to tell if a given export is multiword or not.

--Chuck