FW: Cygwin XFree86

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Prive [mailto:Scott.Prive@storigen.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 2:29 PM
To: huntharo@msu.edu
Subject: Cygwin XFree86

Hello Harold,

Thank you for the work you've done towards the Cygwin/XFree project. I
am most appreciative of all the work done on the Cygwin environment as a
whole.

I have read the users guide and also the FAQ, and made considerable
effort searching Google for information on displaying remote clients
over ssh.

The online guide at redhat.com does not address this. Is there a
revision of the user guide in the works (a draft information I could
review?)? I can see a number of people have asked this on the
cygwin-xfree mailing list, but none of the offered solutions worked when
I tried them. :-(

anyhow, cheers,

Scott Prive