Re: xterm Xt error: Can't open display..

Hello!

/ techlinks <techlinksinc@yahoo.com> wrote:
| Thank you Andrew.  It worked.  I see two things that
| could have gone wrong:

You're welcome :-)

| lastly, can you point me to an URL where I can review
| how to edit the pop-up menu in X (presumably tvm) that
| comes with cygwinX?

I think the man-page for twm is the correct place to look :-)
Basically mess around in a ~/.twmrc and, well find the global twmrc
file and get inspiration from there..

You know that there is an alternative or two for twm? tvtwm (virtual
desktops), fvwm feels a bit more cosy.. those are the simple I
think..

| PS:  How can I contribute to the Cygwin effort?  I'm a
| PHP programmer with extensive experience in streaming
| media services.

Keep your eyes open and help other people having the same problems ;-)
And maybe learn some stuff like this on the way..

Hmm or... maybe some streaming media to the x-server ;-)

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!