Re: Web browsers available?

I am using cygwin at home on a Windows 98 machine.

I find that dillo crashes too frequently to use every
day, and I currently don't have the time to help
stabilize it.

There are 2 text browsers that are very good, in
addition to the one (lynx) that comes with cygwin.

Links - home page at:
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/

w3m - home page (in English) at:
http://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/~aito/w3m/eng/

As far as other graphical browsers, I haven't tested
any but DaveCentral has a good list of some to check
on.
Have you tried Arena ?
http://www.yggdrasil.com/Products/Arena/

Thomas Gellhaus