Native GDI engine on Server Test 51 to 53

The native GDI engine doesn't work at all on my config, neither on Test
51, Test 52 or Test 53.

When the X server window is opened, the background is initially blue. X
then draws a few 'X' patterns on the upper left corner, fills the window
with white, draws some more patterns and hangs. I attached a screenshot
so you can see what kind of pattern is drawn.

I'm running Win98 on a PIII. The graphic card is a SiS 6336 (which is
probably irrelevant).

Tell me if you want me to perform some more tests.

Laurent Pinchart