RE: window scrolling

Exceed supports a "multiple window mode", in which the exceed x server provides a own window
manager.
This window manager displays each application in a seperate native window.
Currently the xfree server does not support a multiple window mode.
There is some work in progress to provide an xlib with native window support (ntxlib on
sourceforge)
and and featuring the xfree server with gdi support, but if the xfree server would support a
native window manager currently I don't know.

Regards
Ralf