RE: New devel to-do item (release all pressed keyboard keys on focus loss)

All,

Hope this gets through.

I have been using cygwin/xfree86 for a while on both NT4 and Win2K and have
been experiencing the problem of Alt-Tabbing between KDE and Windows apps
and losing keyboard focus.

Anyway I tried the solutions of hitting modifiers and nothing happened. So I
tried turning Num Lock OFF - and guess what - I can now happily Alt-Tab at
will with no loss of keyboard focus.

This has helped several people in our office here, so hopefully it will help
many others who read this list.

Cheers,
Paul.