Re: aterm under Cygwin/Xfree

I encountered exactly the same problem.
So I downloaded the most recent aterm sources and
compiled it without problems against the latest cygwin
and cygwin-xfree but the problem resists.

Frank-Michael.

Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:

 > X 3.3.6 had X11R6.3 libraries, the latest cygwin-xfree is X11R6.4 based.
 > Try recompiling aterm and linking to newer version of X libraries.
 >
 > Suhaib

DECODON GmbH                        phone: +49(0)3834 515231
W.-Rathenau-Str. 49a                  fax: +49(0)3834 515239
17489 Greifswald                    email: moser@decodon.com
Germany                               web:   www.decodon.com