Re: dillo-0.6.3

 Pierre,

2002-01-08 12:11:34, du schriebst:

> At 10:52 08/01/2002 , Gerrit P. Haase a écrit:
>> > I have uploaded dillo-0.6.3 http://dillo.sourceforge.net/
>> > to my website.
>>
>>BTW, `dillo' is a web browser: The web browser;)
>>
>> > Fetch your copy now:
>> > http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/dillo/
>>
>> > This version requires Xfree86 for Cygwin && the
>> > following Cygwin packages to be installed:
>> > - jpeg
>> > - png
>> > - zlib
>> > - libintl1
>>
>> > Also required (with shared libs):
>> > - glib
>> > - gtk+

> Where do I find those libs, they don't seem to be
> loadable using Cygwin Setup utility,
> nor are they part of the Cygwin XFree suite.

Yes, they are not part of the net release.  Unfortunately the site
where prebuilt binaries were available is down.  But I found some
patches in the list archives which I used too, some of them are
enhanced or updated to later versions.
To use dillo are only `glib-1.2.10' and `gtk-1.2.10' needed.

Here are all the patches:
http://familiehaase.de/cywgin/gtk/

Unfortunately I have not enough space at this site to load up
binaries, I will be able to do so probably in about four weeks.

Gerrit
--
begin  signature:
=^..^=