6.1. A required DLL file: cygncurses5.dll cannot be found

The FAQ present information on how to avoid this problem but not on how to
correct the problem once you are there.

To solve the problem (using the latest setup...)  go into setup, once you are at
the screen 'select packages to download', select base, find libnurses5, click in
the new column, going through a cycle, it should show either retrieve or the
version number 5.2.1.   Clicking next will download the package and all will be
well.

Now if I can change my xterm background from white so that I can read the text I
will be a happy man....   RTFM.

copyright released,  use as you will....
--

Thanks
Ken Foskey

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to Salmat Pty Ltd intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error please return to the sender and delete from your systems.

This e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses known to Salmat's virus patterns.

Salmat Pty Ltd	ACN 066 833 458