Re: X browser

I wanted to do something similar.  You can try Dillo, which after I got
GTK and GLIB installed compiled without a problem. You'll find it "alpha"
quality and not really that useable however.

http://dillo.sourceforge.net/

A note to those who question why (a rant somewhat, so please take with a
grain of salt):
	Sometimes it doesn't matter why.  Sure, we could just use IE,
Mozilla directly, but that wasn't the question posed and is quite obvious,
so it's much more effective to just answer the question to the best of
your abilities if you feel like contributing.  People have all sorts of
reasons, and even the stupid reasons are valid for that person.  It's a
relative thing, perhaps akin to matters of faith in its personal nature.

As far as non-graphical browsers go, I know someone has gotten w3m
compiled and working nicely in an xterm (mouse support, frames, ssl,
cookies, etc).  this is a really nice terminal browser, but I feel sure
you meant graphical browsers.

Incidentally, check the mailing list archives before posting.
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2001-q4/msg00571.html

-rgm