XDMCP starting problems on Win2k & RH 7.2

Greetings,

I think I have followed all the directions, but all I get is a
blank X screen with a pointer cursors.

The request doesn't seem to be getting to the Linux system.

I did a "tcpdump port 117" and I don't see any packets at all going
to Linux.

In the docs it says to change gdm.conf

[xdmcp]
Enable=1

but all the other options have the Boolean true so I followed suit.

[xdmcp]
Enable=true

I did do a netstat to make sure xdm was listening on the correct port.

Is it possible that Xwin.exe is sending to a different port?

thanks

--
Darryl Wagoner - WA1GON

Your phone line can be the life line for the unemployed. Sign up today at:
http://www.proud-americans.org/

*** Please pass the word to at least three others. ***

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."  - Edmund Burke [1729-1797]