questions

Hello!

1. How can I start XFree.exe so the Cygnus/XFree window doesn't appear,
   not even when I start an X client (e.g xterm). I'd like X clients'
   toplevel windows appear as normal, `native' Windows(R) windows.

2. How can I transfer the selection between X11 and Windows? (So I can
   select the URL in Internet Explorer, and start wget inside an xterm
   inside XFree.exe without typing the URL again.)

I'm not a member of the mailing list, so please also reply personally.

pts