Nagaraj Rao S.D.
GEMS-IT Engineering
Wipro GE Medical Systems Ltd.
#4, Kadugodi Industrial Area
Sadaramangala
Bangalore - 560 067
INDIA
Ph: +91-80-8452923 extn 1457
Fax:+91-80-8452924
email:nagaraj.rao@geind.ge.com

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."