RE: proper version of dll

Looks like your APP was compile very far ago, back in the heroic cygwin-B17
days 8-0)

The best you can do is recompile it using th eup-to-date cygwin development
environment; it is MUCH more stable than the old B17 one.

> > Can you please tell me how can I get the proper version of
> > the cygwin.dll required for my application.

I'm afraid you can't, if you don't save cygwin-B17 together with the
compiled APP. ;-(

HTH

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux