Re: Tips?

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 16:10, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Huh?  There are FAQs on the Cygwin site.  If you have reviewed the site,
> you've found the FAQs.

faq's. yup read them. many packages under development sometimes have
special interest sites seperate from the main website. ie:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley/1596/en/cygwin.html
This person details his notes on compiling & installing allot of the
main gnome libraries under cygwin.

> If you have specific questions that aren't in the FAQs then ask them.
>
> >If you can, cc stuff to my roger@linuxfreemail.com account as my
> >starband.com account it in the process of being cancelled. thanx.
>
> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> cgf

mmm...thanx for shooting up my compliment.

--
- Roger
-----