RE: Unable to type letters in login to AIX box using XFree86 4.2.0 on W2K

Harold,

I don't know :-)

OK, I have downloaded Test 53 today (for sure)
and the problem is still there.

Pavel

                    "Harold Hunt"
                    <huntharo@msu        To:     <Pavel.Rybnicek@intax.cz>
                    .edu>                cc:     "cygx" <cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com>
                                         Subject:     RE: Unable to type letters in login to AIX box using XFree86 4.2.0 on W2K
                    07.02.2002
                    19:24

Pavel,

One quick check: you are running Cygwin/XFree86 4.2.0, right?  Or at least
the Test53 server?  (Test53 and 4.2.0 are almost, if not entirely,
identical).

I'll add a note to the FAQ sometime soon.

Thanks,

Harold