Free 30 Day Trial (Business Opportunity)

Greetings:

This message is being sent to you because you have either sent or requested information regarding business opportunities.  My name is David Wynn and I am offering you the opportunity to own your very own business.  This business requires that you have a computer, be familiar with Internet/Email functions and know how to copy/cut and paste.

As to the salary, it's totally up to you, as you will be running your own business, the sky is the limit.  What you will see represents a completely legal money making business that anyone can run out of their home to generate a significant residual income.  You will receive full instructions and I will always be available to help you and answer any questions you may have.

This is not a chain letter, money game, tele-com scheme or any of the multitudes of dubious "business" offers that come through your e-mail box. This business will easily generate a residual income of $2000 to $6000 every month with only a part-time commitment (about 10 hours per week).  A full-time commitment (about 30 hours per week), based on statistics gathered from my current clients (and my own personal experience), will translate into an income of $10,000 or more per month!

To prove my sincerity and confidence in this opportunity, there is NO CHARGE to join.  You will receive all the information to get started plus the first month's information package ($90 value).  If by a remote chance you are not satisfied with the program after the first month and want to discontinue, you may by all means do so, and I will not contact you again.

But on the other hand, if you are satisfied with the program and wish to continue after the first month, that is when you would have to pay $90 for the next month's information package.  Since you DO NOT pay anything until after you are already earning an incredible residual income, you have absolutely nothing to lose.

                                                                     IMPORTANT

If the above opportunity interests you and you would like more specific information about this business, please contact me at: DavidLWynn@yahoo.com <mailto:DavidLWynn@yahoo.com>  and type "SEND INFO" in the Subject Line.  Insert your full name, your correct e-mail address, and any specific questions you may have at this time in the body of the message.

We are successful only if you are successful and therefore, we will do everything in our power to ensure that your relationship with us is a profitable and successful one.  I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

David Wynn
DavidLWynn@yahoo.com
<mailto:DavidLWynn@yahoo.com>

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS:  To remove your name from this list.  Return this massage and place “REMOVE ME” in the subject text.  We will comply with your instructions.