Re: Window Maker compilation

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, William Greenland wrote:

> I noticed that you have had the same compilation error as me when
> making Window Maker under Cygwin/XFree, namely:

I can not remember ever having built windowmaker. Neither for Linux
nor for cygwin.

> undefined reference to `_Xsetlocale'
>
> If you found a fix for this could you let me know the details please?

Recalling what I once read on the mailing list: the X11 library is
either not referenced or the -lX11 switch is at a position.

Checking the archives of the cygwin-xfree mailinglist will give you
a lot of exacter explanations than I can recall.

CCed to cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

bye
    ago
BTW: I would be pleased if you would send cygwin-xfree specific question
always to the mailinglist instead of contacting me directly. This will
raise the chances for getting an answer to your question.
 http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723
 phone: +49 3725 349 80 80	mobile: +49 172 7854017
 4. Chemnitzer Linux-Tag http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/lt4