RE: DirectDrawCreate

Alexander,

The calls to DirectDrawCreate in Cygwin/XFree86 files are exactly as they
would be if using Visual C++.

> I now changed the code from calling (*fpDirectDrawCreate)(...) to
> DirectDrawCreate(...) (fpDirectDrawCreate is a FARPROC from
> GetProcAddress).
> Is this correct?

What are you talking about?  I never got an address to DirectDrawCreate from
GetProcAddress.  Is there something in the ddraw.h or objbase.h that causes
this to happen?

Remember that those two headers came from the Wine project so they may have
to be modified to follow new w32api conventions.

Please explain what is going on a little more clearly...