Creation of postgres user to cygwin fails.

I tried to install postgreSQL to service as mentioned in the document
      /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.2.README
but I can not get it working properly because I have problem in the
creation and login in as postgres-user to cygwin.
After creating the postgres-user to Cygwin and trying to login to Cygwin as
a postgres-user, I am getting following kind of error:

      Administrator@NERIAH /usr/X11R6/bin
      $ login
      login: postgres
      Password:
      Fanfare!!!
      You are successfully logged in to this server!!!
      login: no shell: /bin/bash: Permission denied

      Administrator@NERIAH ~
      $

I am running Windows 2000, and I am logged to Windows as a as a user which
is local Administrator and belongs
to my companys NT-Domain. The postgres user which I created to Windows, is
local user.

If I logon to Windows 2000 as a local postgres-user, and open
cygwin-console, then it shows in the console that I am
logged in as a postgres-user just fine.(If I then would try to login as an
Administrator, I would get the same permission denied
message what I explained above.)

I tried to read documentation from ntsec in
      http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/ntsec.html
but I really did not catch up what I should do...

Mika