RE: problem with keyobord on AIX

Fiorenzo,

Don't tell me.  Tell the Cygwin/XFree86 mailing list (I have cc'd the
mailing list).

I have pretty much said that I am not going to be working on keyboard
issues.  I don't have the time, nor would I derive any benefit from keyboard
code that works better with non-US keyboards or with AIX (because I don't
use either).

Harold