RE: X Root Window

Claudemir,

It will be implemented as soon as you finish it.

No one on the project has offered their time to complete that feature.

The feature has been on the To-Do List for a long time:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/devel/todo.html

We get about one request per week for this feature, so I am sure that many
people would be grateful if you implemented it.

Good luck,

Harold