Re: XDCMP

Joop-

Thanks for the reply. I made the changes you specified, but still no joy.

Digging a little deeper into the Xsetup script, I noticed the call to
domainname.
This system (as it turns out) was not properly setup on a domain....domainname
was returning null. Running domainname and adding the server to the appropriate
domain resolved my problem.

I'm still uncertain why it worked properly on one of the windows systems,
but now
I'm *finally* humming along on all.

Thanks!

- Patrick