RE: Create icons and project logo

Nupur,

I've posted your graphics online for the Cygwin/XFree86 project to review:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/logo-ideas/saurabh-20020221-0131-cxlogo1.j
pg
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/logo-ideas/saurabh-20020221-0131-cxlogo3.j
pg
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/logo-ideas/saurabh-20020221-0131-cxlogo4.j
pg
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/logo-ideas/saurabh-20020221-0131-logo6.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/logo-ideas/saurabh-20020221-0131-logo7.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/logo-ideas/saurabh-20020221-0131-logo8.jpg

By the way, cxlogo3.jpg looks like it is using clipart... do you own the
rights to that clipart, or am I mistaken?

Harold